The example directory contains demonstration of some features of the nowise/uup-site package.
- Work with context (i.e. menus, meta data and dynamic content)
- Dynamic menus, template and runtime detection
- Error and exception handling
- Page routing
- Use protected pages (require logon)
- Render standard and secure views
Using views or pages
When building an site, use views (HTML-fragments) and setup routing. Use context files (i.e. menus and publisher). Consider enabling the online page editor.
Access to content can be secured static using an secure page or view that requires authenticated session. To dynamic secure access, use a standard page (controller) and ensure authetication calling authorize() method is base class.